Deathcore bands Thy Art Is Murder en Fit For An Autopsy gaan samen met metalcore band Malevolence een EP uitbrengen in de vorm van “The Aggression Sessions” waar elke band twee tracks voor zal publiceren. De eerste track van de release is “Hellions” en is van Fit For An Autopsy. De EP komt op 7 april uit via Nuclear Blast.
Hellions was a fun look back at some of our more brutal and fast paced roots more akin to our earlier material. This year marks the 10 year anniversary of Hellbound, the record which we all collectively feel really started things in motion for the band. It was a blast to channel the energy and excitement we had at that time back into our music in 2023. It’s only natural for bands to evolve and expand their sound over time, but we never forgot where we came from, so this one is for those who were here from day one.
Working with friends and peers and avoiding the pitfalls of competitiveness has always been the most rewarding part of being in a band, so as always thank you for the support and opportunity to have this platform to do cool shit. See you all on the road!
- Fit For An Autopsy – “Hellions”
- Thy Art Is Murder – “Until There Is No Longer”
- Malevolence – “Waste Of Myself”
- Fit For An Autopsy – “Under A Serpent Sun” (At The Gates cover)
- Thy Art Is Murder – “Hammer Smashed Face” (Cannibal Corpse cover)
- Malevolence – “Left Outside Alone”